Lf2: The Second Land[ENG] Lf2: The Second Land[ENG]

improvable

the action is quite good - however missing some tension, more dynamic camera movement will definitley help with that
and you should also consider not using uber big dust explosions too often as that kinda weakens their effect (some hits just didn't even look strong enough to reason their use)

grammar, spelling and use of certain words were kinda awkward
that made all the long talking rather boring - could've been shortened still telling the very same story

well go ahead

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

the end?

why did the 'imporbability management' device need to be destroyed? D:
and did jesus shoot hank, the clown and the other two random guys at the beginning?

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

"could not be found"

is it already gone?

if yes ... well that was fast

Planaris Planaris

Reminds me of big time butter baron. I do prefer this sleek style over the background story madness from that game (albeit funny).

Loved it for being tetris without pressure.
Then the other two modes reintroduced pressure ...
Playing them I noticed it still is easier than tetris for not having gravity and thus filling gaps is much easier - yet I would've loved to see emphasis on getting multipliers for multiple cleared lines instead of the timer rush (maybe that's part of the normal mode and I didn't notice?).

BryceSummer responds:

Thanks for the feedback!
Just to clarify -- you get a lot more points for getting multiple line clears in all modes.

Star Spangled Hero Star Spangled Hero

I couldn't save them :c

I actually think it's great how the text banner is hovering in the way, adds to the annoyance of the whole thing - could've used more colourful flashing lights similar to the faces and particles to underline the whole thing. Music is very fitting too.

The Clocktower The Clocktower

That played horrible. While the concept of having the character cursed and the difficulty increasing due to the curse getting stronger isn't bad it wasn't carried out very well. The first skill drop from hold X for rapid fire to press X for a single shot is far too steep for example. Instead a gradual decrease of fire rate before forcing you to press once for each shot would portray the concept much better. Also till the first skill drop you have to wait quite a lot (with that phase countdown) and all you do is hold X and move around a little. Far to boring and easy for the sudden increase of difficulty that follows.

And there is a reason why using either the z or y key is a very bad idea: next to qwerty keyboards there are also many qwertz keyboards out there. Either accept both z and y for the same input or avoid these keys altogether. After all you are looking for keys on the bottom left to be used along the arrow keys - not the letters on them.
Just because many games use these two buttons doesn't mean it's a good choice.

I see this is a beta so you should definitely work in internationally working buttons and a more gradual difficulty curve.